Currently we offer a financing vehicle called merchant cash advance. This vehicle allows us to provide financing to businesses who need to raise cash quickly and those who might otherwise find it difficult to raise outside capital through traditional bank loans.
A merchant cash advance is different from a bank loan in several ways:
- Structure - With a merchant cash advance you receive an “advance” of your business’s future revenues in exchange for granting the right to a portion of future revenue to Horizon Business Funding.
- Timing - A merchant cash advance can be secured in as little as 24 hours whereas a traditional bank loan may take 30 to 60 days.
- Term- A merchant cash advance is designed to be a short-term financing vehicle. Traditional business loans are generally designed for long-term capital needs.
- Credit Score - The structure of a merchant cash advance relies much more heavily on a business’s monthly deposit volume than a specific credit score.
- Business History - Most banks will not lend to a business with less than 5 years of business history. At Horizon, we only require 1 year of business history to provide financing.
Funding can be completed in as little as 24 hours. We understand that speed is important to you and we will work quickly to get you the capital you need as soon as possible. Below are a couple of things you can do to ensure fast approval and funding:
- Be sure to fully complete the application. The more information we have about your business, the easier it is to approve your application.
- Respond quickly to the questions your funding advisor asks. It’s fairly common for our team to have additional questions after the application has been received.
We have a financing program for businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our minimum funding amount is $5,000 but we routinely provide merchant cash advances up to $500,000.
Since a merchant cash advance from Horizon is not a loan, there are no restrictions on the use of funds. Typically, our customers use the money for purchasing inventory, equipment, marketing, hiring additional employees, expanding their business space, or general working capital.
We designed the qualification process at Horizon to be as painless as possible. The basic requirements are:
- Proof of business ownership
- 1 year of operations or more
- Bank records indicating deposits of at least $15,000 a month.
Poor credit, previous loans or advances, and even recent bankruptcy are not disqualifiers.
To get started, simply fill out the online form, and a Horizon representative will contact you promptly to discuss the best funding options for your business.
Yes! Please don’t let a low credit score hold you back. At Horizon we view your credit score as just a number. Our financing is based more on business revenue and solvency than personal credit.
We evaluate each business on its own merit. We have the ability to work with virtually any business type. Over the years we have provided financing for business in Construction, Business Services, Retail, Medical, Transportation, Wholesale, Manufacturing, Automotive Services, Restaurants & Bars, Childcare, Salons, and more!
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
RECEIVE UP TO $500K FOR YOUR BUSINESS IN AS LITTLE AS 24 HOURS!-->