For the month of MayÂ The Horizon Business Funding BlogÂ loaned its pages to the great outdoors and the industries that help you enjoy it. Today we will look back at what weâ€™ve learned.
Photo by DeclanTM on Flickr. Click the image for more form this photographer.
- Bike share stalls have sprouted up around New York CIty. Although the intiative polled well, not everyone is happy.
- The most complex shoe shopping experience is likely the search for the perfect hiking boot. Style may not be the primary concern here â€“ but there is a lot to consider.
- According to Ibis Worldâ€™s Market Research Report on theÂ Scuba Diving InstructionÂ the industry brought in $459 million in revenue in 2012.
- Nature loving chefs are loaning new life to â€˜Rust Beltâ€™ food scene
- Unique trees can be sought after for their size, shape or sheer rarity and can cost tens-of-thousands of dollars.
- YouTube loans â€˜landscaping design ideasâ€™
- Cicadas loan evolutionary insight, and some argue investment advice
- According to Ibis World,Â fence and swimming pool constructionÂ is a $44 billion industry in the United States.
- Following the damaging storms of the last few years The State of New York formed an organization dedicated to helping small businesses most directly impacted by the storms.
- Â According to theÂ The Independent Bike BlogÂ 76% of brick and mortar bicycle dealers polled in Â a recent survey said internet price competition is a â€œmajor problem.â€
- For some people warm weather means one thing: barbecue.
- Electric bicycle business loans look at bike filled urban future
- Sunscreen sales are nearly $1 billion each year